Find Natural Remedies For Dry Skin Or Should We Say Organic
Dry, itchy, red, scaly skin is such a hassle! It's uncomfortable, unsightly, and hard to live with. If you suffer from any of this, then it's only natural to ask “where can I find natural remedies for dry skin?” While everybody is different, and no single remedy works for every person, it's a good idea to try as many remedies as you can. Once you find a few you like, keep using them to have a better looking skin that also feels great!
1. A fantastic way to clean your face and battle dryness at the same time is to soak your face in water that is at room temperature (or slightly above) for five to minutes. This is as simple as it is refreshing. However, you need to be careful that you don't use water that is too warm as that will only serve to dry out your skin even more.
2. Dry skin also includes having dry and chapped lips. You can use a mixture of heavy cream with a touch of rose water for a soothing remedy for chapped lips. You should try to use this remedy on a regular basis to get the full benefit. Using it once in the morning and once before bed should be enough.
3. Another natural remedy for dry skin is to make a lotion comprised of one egg yolk, one teaspoon each of olive oil and orange juice, and a few drops each of rose water and lime juice. Mix it together and use it right away while the ingredients are still fresh. Apply it to your skin when you first get up in the morning, and before bathing. Let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes then gently rinse it off with cool water.
4. You can also use pure grapeseed oil extract to combat dry skin. You may have to check your local health food store to find it, but it's worth seeking out. This is one remedy that may cost a bit more, but it will be worth it if it means having moist and radiant skin.
5. A very simple natural remedy for dry skin is to mash one ripe banana and apply it to your neck and face. Leave it on for several minutes and then rinse it off using lukewarm water.
6. When dealing with dry skin, you can try massaging almond oil or olive oil into your face or other problem areas of your skin. Doing this on a regular basis will give you the most benefit.
As you can see, the answer to the question of “where can I find natural remedies for dry skin” is “in many different places”. The grocery store is loaded with all kinds of things that you can use to get rid of dry skin problems. It's easy to do, and you will feel great when use the remedies that really work.